I am Modern Logo Designer...I am using this blog to share my logo design ideas,templates and my experience and knowledge about logo design with you...! If you want to contact me personally, email me at the following email ... modernlogodesignerinfo@gmail.com

Breaking

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Nike logo redesign idea from Modern Logo Designer


This is a nonsense that came to my mind...But I thought it would be best to practice logo design...

Here I add a lightning symbol to the logo...I got that idea from McQueen's lucky sticker in the Cars Movie...

Which I think represents these things... 
  • It represents Speed
  • It represents Luck
  • It represents Power
  • It represents vitality 
Bebas Neue font used for the logo text...I think it demonstrates good discipline, patience and strength...

Also Adobe illustrator CC 2015 is used software to design this logo idea...I used Adobe Photoshop CS6 to mockup this logo...

Also, this design has no intention of insulting Nike or anything else...It must be said that this is just my design idea and it was designed to practice brand logo design....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.