I am Modern Logo Designer...I am using this blog to share my logo design ideas,templates and my experience and knowledge about logo design with you...! If you want to contact me personally, email me at the following email ... modernlogodesignerinfo@gmail.com

Breaking

Saturday, September 7, 2019

10 Fonts That I Most Like To Use In Logos

Hello guys,
Today I am going to tell you about 10 Fonts That I Most Like To Use In Logos...We will look what they are...

1- Arial


I think Arial is the best font for anything...The font that fits anywhere I see so far...Its professionalism, sturdy appearance, and simplicity are exquisite...I don't think this is a good fit for mascot type logos...But the Arial Black can be used for mascot logos...

2- Attraction
Attraction is the best script type font I like to use in Logos...I think this is a good fit, especially for vintage style logos...

3 - Azonix
Azonix is the best font I like to use in Technology logos...I love its modern and robust look...

4 - Bebas Neue






Bebas Neue is the font I like to use in modern, minimalist logos...Very attractive, robust and professional looking font...


5 - Berlin SansFB Demi Bold
 Berlin SansFB Demi Bold is best font I like to use in Playful looking logos...Very suitable to use in
Business logos for young children...

6 - Bitsumishi
 
 
Bitsumishi is another font I like to use in Technology, Construction based logos...


7 - Brannboll Fet



Brannboll Fet is another script type font I like to use in logos...It has very professional look...


8 - Candara


Candara is very elegent and professional looking fonts...Very suitable for business logos like shops,food companies etc...


9 - Time New Roman
I think Times New Roman is the best serif font for use in logos...It has very elegent,robust, professional and classic look...


10 -



Typo Round is a very artistic, simple and weird looking font...I think it is very suitable for clothing brand logos...


The above are the 10 fonts that I like to use on logos...These are all free fonts available...So you can easily find them online...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.