I am Modern Logo Designer...I am using this blog to share my logo design ideas,templates and my experience and knowledge about logo design with you...! If you want to contact me personally, email me at the following email ... modernlogodesignerinfo@gmail.com

Breaking

Saturday, July 20, 2019

How to get first order in fiverr



Well, in this post I'm talking about the only and best way to get the first order of the fiverr ...

 From my experience so far, I think the best and only way to get a Fiverr first order is to have a Buyer Request.Once we publish a gig, we won't have orders anymore.Because our gig is not in rank.So we need to rank the gig.The gig is the rank, the orders come and the number of reviews increases.So early on we have to look for buyers.The best way to find these buyers is the Buyer Request...


At Buyer Request, a customer who comes to Fiverr to get his service, instead of going directly to the seller's gig, selects the vendor who gives him the best offer and tells him the task.
Speaking about of Buyer Request,
New sellers to Fiverr can send up offers to 10 Buyer request per day.You can send offerd to 10 Bayer requests daily.Sending 10 to 15 is less.But keep trying.Someday you will get an order.To explain more about the buyer requests, I'll take these 2 examples here.
I saw this post on Facebook.
It's been two months since I started Fiverr ... the gig's been well made ... sent offers to buyer requesrs ... but there are no orders ... 

I commented on it
How many offers are in the buyer requests? 

That he had replayed 8 ...
Offer has been made to 8 buyer requests in two months.

We can send 10 offers to buyer requests per day.So,
10 x 30 = 300 He can send 300 offers per month
2 x 300 = 600 He can send 600 offers per month

Sometimes there are occasions when you cannot send offers to the 10 buyer requests.But sending a minimum of 400 offers in two months is definitely a possibility.Buyer requests 400 dispatch means there is at least 1 order of arrival ...

And I'll take this example ...
I have an older brother I know.He came to Fiverr to design logos. He has no orders.But he continues to use offers in the buyer requests.Believe him, his first order came when he was sent to the 1008th buyer request.He got 5 star rating from that order.Then he continues to receive orders.he took the level 1 before 1 month.He got level 2 before going 2 months.In 5 months he's a Top Rated Seller ...

So don't tell me you're boring ...

Keep trying ...Keep trying ...Keep trying ...Keep trying ...Keep trying ...
Will you ever be right ...

8 comments:

  1. For true fans of this thread I will address is a free online! click more here

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you should be opting for finest contents like me, just visit this blog site daily because it provides the feature contents, thanks.
    https://www.tgdaily.com/web/audience/get-expert-help-with-your-digital-seo-marketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The interest to detail with Thrive's expert staff is extraordinary. The whole crew has proven to be quite impressive and may deal with tips that I have also and think about new ways to provide increased traffic to our websiteread review in such a way I would personally never have considered our website. Their cost composition is reasonable and unique protecting me dollars and attaining quantifiable results simultaneously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Logo Animation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! an remarkable article dude. Thank you Nevertheless I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Do not know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody obtaining identical rss challenge? Any individual who knows kindly respond. Thnkx ny web design firms

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Neat post. There is a problem with your website in internet explorer, would check this… IE still is the market leader and a large portion of people will miss your excellent writing because of this problem. web designer los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Money For College Scholarships for Minorities… […]right here are a few url links to sites I always connect to for the fact we feel they’re well worth browsing[…]… web designer la

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello i discovered your post and thought it was very informational likewise i suggest this site about repairing lap tops Click Here web design

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.